Buying New Furniture

Hello, I have heard anecdotally that it is quite difficult to get furniture delivered if you don't speak Turkish.

Is this really the case? We are moving in a few weeks and don't speak Turkish. Can you advise as if we are going to find it very difficult?

It is true that most people do not speak English here, however The turkish word for address is similar 'adres', pronounced aad-res. Once you buy the furniture from an outlet, you can simply tell them your address. The furniture outlet would have it delivered to your house.

Z

Hello, im Turk and i live in european side of istanbul. If u need my help with anythng, i would like to help. Hope u will have no problem when u get here :)

Great! Thanks again

We are slowly getting our plans together but I will definitely be in touch

you either hate or love this place but have you considered ıkea ? however other furniture stores will deliver to you with little knowledge of Turkish as well....good luck.

No problem kamalimelbourne,
Also Ikea, as suggested by Von56, is a good place for home delivery.

For any other queries please feel free to ask.
Thank you
Z

kamalimelbourne wrote:

Great! Thanks again

We are slowly getting our plans together but I will definitely be in touch

I'm so excited for buying new furnitures, In  fact i am going to buy for my leaving room If there is any good online stotes please suggest me. :unsure

As suggested earlier, you can try IKEA.

Z