Right time to apply for teaching job in Muscat?

Hi guys,
My name is smriti (M.Sc. chem, B.ed )currently I m working in a well reputated CBSE school in Bhopal (India) ,teaching science to middle school and chemistry to senior secondary. And I have a total experience of 4 yrs.  I wish to relocate  to muscat. Can someone tell me the right time to apply for a  teaching job in muscat.

Smriti choubey wrote:

Hi guys,
My name is smriti (M.Sc. chem, B.ed )currently I m working in a well reputated CBSE school in Bhopal (India) ,teaching science to middle school and chemistry to senior secondary. And I have a total experience of 4 yrs.  I wish to relocate  to muscat. Can someone tell me the right time to apply for a  teaching job in muscat.

Hi Smriti choubey,

There is no right time or wrong time to file your application.

Any time is a good time, as far as the candidate is concerned.

Visit the school websites and post your resume directly. Then follow-up.

Good luck.

Thanx Sumitran,
Basicaly i hv seen they appoint teachers for two semesters that is Jan or Aug. So if I can get an accurate information when and how to apply, i will be grateful. Also are there people on expat who are working as a teacher in muscat?

Smriti choubey wrote:

Thanx Sumitran,
Basicaly i hv seen they appoint teachers for two semesters that is Jan or Aug. So if I can get an accurate information when and how to apply, i will be grateful. Also are there people on expat who are working as a teacher in muscat?

Hi
Schools do employ expats in teaching positions... And I think things would be the same if you apply from India or after coming to Oman. Mail your CV to your employer first. If they have openings & are interested in your profile, they themselves will contact you (by email or phone). The interview could be telephonic or one-on one. If you apply now, they might consider you for January session (employers usually plan recruitment 3-4 months in advance).
All the best!

http://www.indianschoolsoman.com

i need job housmaid im from nepal  i know Arbic  i have experience 6yers in the oman salalah  plzz contact with me -- ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi sehar786,

Please post under jobs.

Hi good morning  how are you??
Have u intentjons to come oman still now are not, if you wanna relocate plz let me know. **

No one considers like this so applying at sites is just the wastage of time. The best way is to come here and appear physucally along with your cv.