Where to View Points on License?

Hey everyone,

I recently rented a car and registered it under my Iqama. My friend is also registered to it as well. So on a recent road trip, I got a ticket for cutting a red light. I got the text from MOI confirming the fine and it is also visible on the website, but I don't see anywhere on the MOI site or text that states that I have "12 points" on my license as I have read many sources say you get for this violation. I there anyway to confirm and see that these points are on my license besides just assuming they are there?  How would they know to put the points on my Iqama and not my friend's?

Also, if in the worst case I get my license suspended for 3 months if my points reach 24, what is the penalty for driving on a suspended license in Saudi Arabia? Not that I plan do it, but I don't see it listed anywhere and I think it would be something important to know if you ever reach that point.

hello dear ...

as i heard the ( points system) is  not active yet 
for more information call 989 it might help

Oh wow that is reassuring. So I am assuming at the current time there is only the fine, but not points? I would hope so because I would already be half way to suspension if it were.