Learning Hungarian to apply for the simplified naturalization

I am in the process of learning Hungarian in order to apply for the simplified naturalization. I am very interested in hearing more about the experiences of those that have applied recently. How was the interview in particular and what what the language assessment like? What level is expected? I am currently at about an A1/A2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.

I've read the previous posts on language and other aspects. I just noticed there were a few people that recently completed the interview and application process and we had not received a detailed recap from them. It would be appreciated if they could find the time.

saado wrote:

I've read the previous posts on language and other aspects. I just noticed there were a few people that recently completed the interview and application process and we had not received a detailed recap from them. It would be appreciated if they could find the time.

This thread title is very generic, maybe too generic: "Has anyone gone through the simplified naturalization precedure (sic)?"

Maybe consider top posting a new and more specific thread title which includes key words for those who have experienced specifically the Hungarian language requirements in regards to the interview process for  simplified naturalization procedure, might help your quest?

Just an unsolicited but hopefully helpful suggestion.

@saado

Hi,

I've created a new thread from your posts

YOu must probably have a B2 level minimum and given that Hungarian is a very hard language, you probably need to one year minimum to reach this level.