Coffee hour for foreign friends

Hi all expatriates in Can Tho,

This is not an advertisement for any sort of organizations. Just me doing a favor for all the foreign friends in Can Tho who wants to make new friends or build up your network around this city. My plan is to organize a weekend coffee hour for anyone interested. By the way, i do speak German (not alot) and Japanese (once again, not alot) so dont feel too bad if you cant speak English :D

Venue: Viva coffee
Time: probably next Saturday night (3rd Oct)
This event would be cancelled if there are too few people though

P/s: some info about myself. I was a student in Germany and Japan and also an expatriate for a short period of time. Had a great time with people over those places so i kinda want to do the same thing again for you guys who just come to my city.

Hi
Do you have any for Christmas eve?
Cheers
Mal

Hi Mal,

Unfortunately the previous event did not happen as nobody was coming. So i guess the same fate could occur again with the future special occasions like Christmas eve etc. But you can check out the Tiny Corner coffee shop near Ly Tu Trong Street (quite opposite to CTU Campus 3) since they hold many events for the foreign expatriates and the local people over there to practice English

Thank you andrewnguyennn.