Waiting for help

Hello all I'm rakibul hasan  from Bangladesh  but I still live in Ivory coast  I want to move Algeria so any body have here help me

Hello there Hasan,

I strongly recommend you read the following articles to gather maximum infos on the visa and work.

- Visas for Algeria

- Work in Algeria

best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello Mr Hassan
If you want to get to Algeria its very easy and simply all you need is an entry visa and here there are lots of your brothers that can help accommodate ypu . hope this helps?

yes bro I know there lot of my friend  but I don't know anyone if you know any Bangladeshi person Please try to cominicait with me ...ok..

yes i knew of a Bangladesh friend but i dont have his contact. but its very easy. once u arrive here u can have cheap dortoire for just 200 DZD and you can pass out a night or week there while early in the morning you go around the city of Algiers to look for what you can do and making new friends. i hope this helps

Best regards,

ballo1200 wrote:

yes i knew of a Bangladesh friend but i dont have his contact. but its very easy. once u arrive here u can have cheap dortoire for just 200 DZD and you can pass out a night or week there while early in the morning you go around the city of Algiers to look for what you can do and making new friends. i hope this helps

Best regards,

Have you had any problems with racism?

Algerian people are not racist they love everybody both black and white. We have Chinese people here, European, Malians, all . so don't feel bad its a nice place you won't regret your stay here truat in God.

tnx all of my friends           and I have a question   in Algeria people know speak English. ...

Arab and french 40 percent speak english