Is this a good deal on a Nouvo 4?

A friend of a friend is selling a bike, they say its been extremely well cared for. They're asking for 17 Tr for a Yamaha Nouvo 4. Is it a good deal if it is as they say it is? And I've never inspected a bike before, what should I look for besides serial numbers?

Price asked: 17 million
Original owner
42,000 km
Sep'2009
135cc
automatic
Very well maintained

That is market price. Depends on condition it can  up or down 2 million
https://muaban.net/nouvo-quan-go-vap-l5 … id29509143

There's one in D2 for sale , late 2010 model, 28k, two helmets, new tyres, regd to foreigner, they want 17m.     To me , 4k mileage a year doesn't sound much, about 80k a week. Lots of people disconnect the odometers as well, so who really knows .
They say they've got maintenance schedule from Yamaha as well.

Just google and see what people are asking. It's advertised here on Expat.com under motorbikes ....it's possibly sold but it gives you an idea of what to expect in a price range

Many thanks all!! This reaffirms what i was thinking and helps me make a more informed decision.

my biggest worry in buying used is the foreign mark up, and the trustworthyiness of the seller. So I have a good friend, whose husband has a good friend that's selling it, and they both know bikes very well.

I think most of my questions will be centered around maintenance, what's been replaced, what will need replacing next.