Nanny wanted!

i m from switzerland and my father is a chinese malaysian. i am in taipei now to learn mandarin but the woman who said can nanny my kids is now travelling. so i m looking for a nanny for a boy 12 and two girls 11 and 5 for 2-4 hrs every day for two weeks from now on. and maybe someone can help me whats the average i d pay a person like that? thanx for quick help!

Hello kimfah and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate field to reach out to those who have subscribe to that section to seek employment : Personal and household services jobs in Taipei

Regards
Kenjee

Hi i am Indian i have  good experience to handle the child if you are inserted then i can do

Hi Ujala! Thank you! But my friend just told me that her cousin quit the job and will do it. If something will change and she can't do it I will come back to you ok? But maybe you could help me with this.. How much should I pay her or how much would you charge? Thank you and best regards! Natasha

Thank you!!! But meanwhile I think I have found someone.. If that's not gonna work I will do that thanx! :-)

Hello everyone,

Our public forums are NOT inteded for advertising of any nature. If you look in the green banner at the top of this page we have CLASSIFIEDS, HOUSING and JOBS sections for just that purpose. You are invited to place your (free) ads there where they belong and where they will get better exposure because they remain current, unlike here in the forum where they're just going to keep moving towards the back pages as new topics are posted.

Please, before you post take the time to read the TAIWAN FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT it briefly outlines the rules that our members are expected to follow when posting to our forums.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

ok
thanks