Getting a credit card without a bank account

I'm in an urgent need for a credit card ,I have an account in SAMBA but they tell me they cannot issue a credit card before 3 months from the date I started my account :(:(:( .

tareksaber wrote:

I'm in an urgent need for a credit card ,I have an account in SAMBA but they tell me they cannot issue a credit card before 3 months from the date i make my account :(:(:( .

Open your account in Sabb or AL Rajhi,they will give you immediately

tareksaber wrote:

I'm in an urgent need for a credit card ,I have an account in SAMBA but they tell me they cannot issue a credit card before 3 months from the date i make my account :(:(:( .

or try with Bank Al Jazira bank with having bank account with them

apply online

http://www.baj.com.sa/personal-banking. … mp;sub=602

thanks javedakb, but is there any way to get a credit card without opening an account , because opening a new account needs a formal letter from my company and it is a long process .

tareksaber wrote:

thanks javedakb, but is there any way to get a credit card without opening an account , because opening a new account needs a formal letter from my company and it is a long process .

Yes check the above reply,go for Bank Al Jazira,but i am not sure may b they will ask for letter also.
apply online they will contact you then.

But as your profile say you are in Najran,check wether they have branch in Najran or not.