Toyota Fortuner or Ford Explorer ?

I'm planning to buy a used SUV preferably 7 seats because of my family (3 adult and 3 child under age of 10) within range of 40-45K.  May I know based on you guys preference, which SUV you guys might considered for the following for your next purchase? If possible, I would like to see the reason behind the justification of your choice according to the Saudi market in resale, spare parts and maintenance.

Most of my friends recommend me to go for Fortuner due to cheap maintenance and good resale but for the comfortable drive Explorer is far batter than Fortuner.

Need y our guidance.

Thanks.

Brother question itself  is very strange ..ur  doing comparison of horse n donkey .... explorer is far away better than this fortuner. ..

Explorer, of course!

If resale value, availability of cheap parts and comfort is your priority, then go for GMC Yukon. Explorer is very hard to sell.

desertlifestyle wrote:

Brother question itself  is very strange ..ur  doing comparison of horse n donkey .... explorer is far away better than this fortuner. ..

Is it really very hard to sell Explorer? what about the maintenance and spare parts of Explorer?

nimmiboy wrote:

Is it really very hard to sell Explorer? what about the maintenance and spare parts of Explorer?

Resale value of Explorer is not very good in KSA. Parts are not very expensive though.

Like I suggested, GMC Yukon has much higher resale value, same level of comfort (if not better) than Explorer.

Take a trip to the vehicle auction markets and you will get an idea.