Restaurant Business in Albania

Hi ! This is Raveet Rahman from Bangladesh. I am planning start restaurant business at Tirana. Actually I had a dream of giving at least 6 restaurants in 6 different parts of the world. And I will be travelling around. In shaa Allah, I will be able to accomplish that. I am thinking first about Albania because I have got a friend from there. But she couldn't help that much. I need some effective advise about it, i.e how to do it ? how to be legalized there ? taxes, rent and other expenses per month ? income per day ? And also I am looking for a partner to look after it since not possible for me .   So yeah, after that I am planning to visit Tirana soon for a survey. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

I've just come back from Albania.
I was married in Durres and spent time there, Tirana and Saranda.
I wish you well in your new venture but I would say that there are many restaurants already in Tirana and Durres.
We were spoilt for choice there.

Hi,

I live in Tirana and here are a lot of possibilities to work if you invest. Profit is also good if you find a good staff that works well. In the center the rent prices are between 1500-2000 Dollars.
The most import thing for You is to have a reliable person who can help you and that is fair. If not don't undertake the risk. Do you intend to live in Tirana?
My brother works in tourism sector and knows better than me, but truth is that You can earn money if you work hard on it.
Best regards
Anila

Hello Ravit
I am Albanian but I live in Morocco.  You will have better rate success doing business here then in Albania. The only problem is: how Indian food will be popular here based on your cuisine which is very spicy and chilly.
Other then that the competition where I live is not to worry about.
Mostly they are villagers running dirty and low maintenance restaurants in City Centre.
Health and safely here is 0 and people don't care about the food they eat.
We can smash the competition by offering first class restaurant/fast food with an outstanding customer service.
Customer service here is 0.

Send me a private email if you are interested

Regards

hey Anila, thanks for your cooperation. I do not intend to live there but yes I will be visiting frequently if I have a restaurant there. The problem is to find a reliable partner. I am worried about that. What do you suggest about investing and getting a partner ?

Regards

Difficult to say because you have to cooperate with business people, I only can find You 2 very good workers.

for good restaurant you need to have professional qualified chefs,not just people who can work,.running restaurant must have weary professional kitchen team,they must know the job,not just a working,everyone can work,but who is leader in kitchen,its easy to get just labor/but experiences qualified staff must be hard there in Albania
regards from master chef

Hi Ravit,

I have been here in Tirana for around 10 years.

I can give you some useful info, send me a message on ***

Rao

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hello blusky,

Are you still in morocco ?

RaveetRahman wrote:

Hello blusky,

Are you still in morocco ?

As he mentioned in his message, please use PM to contact him.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Need a good leed to start a restaurant business in Albania. I am open to discussions.

Did u find something for urself

Mr Rao Can ive ur number please need also some info

Did you find anything?

Does anybody know approximately  how much money do  do I need for open up a small take away restaurant in Albania.

I am MD ZIAUL ISLAM citizen of Bangladesh. I have been  running a Thai, Indian and Mexican foods restaurant in Bangkok Thailand.

I would be highly appreciated if someone please let me know.

Have a wonderful day.

Hi. It depends about the City if you want in Tirana. It is about 20.000 to 30.000 euro.

Marinel97 wrote:

Hi. It depends about the City if you want in Tirana. It is about 20.000 to 30.000 euro.

does this ($) figure cover the appliances and remodeling the business?
how profitable restaurant business in Albania?

Yes for all rent.
I dont know but i think you can get about 200 to 250 per day.

Helo Alina

Good day . Would you Please  provide me some good area  for Restaurant business in Tirana. Have a great day

MD  ZIAUL  ISLAM

@Anila can I open small business in Albania