Need advice.

Hi.  I am Naveen from hyderabad(India)   I completed master degree in 2007. I am working for galaxy human resource services (security guarding services) in hyderabad since 2009. I am working as senior manager operations and administration.  I want to work in Portugal.  Please some one let me help to get work permit.  Thanks to expatblog.

You're one of literally thousands of Indians that want to migrate/work in the EU.  While your chances of doing so may not be entirely impossible, it is quite improbable.  If you've read up on work permits, you'd know that probably the best chance of getting one is to find a Indian owned company that's operating in Portugal and contact them for openings and see if they are willing to sponsor a work visa application. 

Companies in the EU/EEA have to fill positions with EU/EAA workers if possible.  If the skill cannot be filled by an EU/EEA national, then they can fill it with a non-EU national who possesses that unique skill.

That said, I think there are plenty of operation managers already residing in the EU that are looking for jobs, and plenty of people with MBA's needing a job, who speak Portuguese (I don't know if you do)  So again, your chances are quite slim.  As far as finding that slim chance, there is a JOBS section at the top of this site that you can look through, and also the better suited site for job finding, LinkedIn.

Romaniac

Thank you for your valuable advise.  If iI came on visit visa is there any chance to work

Naveen444 wrote:

Thank you for your valuable advise.  If iI came on visit visa is there any chance to work

No, not legally. You must have a work permit/work visa.

AGREED!

Thank you sir.  My total Aim.  Is I want  to settle good and financially.  Can u suggest any other country which I can earn much money.

I don't know just how strict Portugal is on requiring fluency in Portuguese for work permits, but if the country is anything like here in Brazil or most other Portuguese speaking nations, you simply won't be able to get by in the workplace without a firm base in the Portuguese language. It is absolutely essential that you learn the language. My posting on the Brazil Forum may help you get started out...

LEARN OVER A THOUSAND PORTUGUESE WORDS IN A FEW MINUTES

Actually, once you know the basics and these little "tricks", the language is not all that difficult to learn. I became fluent in under a year, but had previous experience with the French language which helped a lot.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Naveen444 wrote:

Thank you sir.  My total Aim.  Is I want  to settle good and financially.  Can u suggest any other country which I can earn much money.

"Much money" is relative to each person :) You might look into UAE (Dubai or Abu Dhabi), there are a definitely a lot of Indian workers (skilled and non-skilled) there.

Romaniac

if you are well qualified, you can make money in any country, best of luck

Thank you gourav ji

Yes I am well qualified.  Masters in computer science.  And certified firefighting trainer &  cerified latest surveillance systems

Thank you gourav ji.  But now a days lot of Indians went to Portugal with out work permit.  Tax paying some loopholes in immigration.

Check out on google embassy of Portugal, New Delhi, go to visa section, you will get more details