Friends with easy going Australians

My husband and I have been in Abu Dhabi for a couple of months and we are looking to meet like minded people. I'm 26 and he is 30 but he acts 20 (I'm not even joking, he is a crack up). I'm happy to ditch him to make girlfriends LOL. You don't have to be in a couple...You don't have to be Australian but it would be good if you spoke good English :)

We are very easy going, we love going out for dinner, trying new places, if you have places to suggest that's great! I can organise game nights, hitting the pool or beach or going for a drive somewhere etc...

We live at Al Reem Island in Marina Square so if you live near there, we can possibly become besties :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello Tranppp and welcome on board

Subscribing to the Networking in Abu Dhabi section of the forum is a good way to be notified whenever there are meet ups.

You may also participate on recent threads in that section too

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Tranppp, I enjoied your post very much  :lol:

it would be nice to meet you and your husband, you can join our conversation under  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=514481

we organize meetups every weekend..

thanks

sam

You guys are in Dubai though :( I'm looking for people in Abu Dhabi who I can just call out for lunch or dinner etc.

Thank you for the invite anyways, seems like you guys are a great group of people.

Well Actually its for whole UAE expats, Just started it, we have friends from Abu Dhabi, but yeah majority are from dubai, but if you like you can join our whatsapp chat group see if you would be interested..

we do fun meetups, and with you in Al Reem Island, we can maybe do meetup there sometimes if you suggest something..

anyways, you are most welcome to join our group.

Thanks

Sam

I am easily convinced and you have convinced me lol

Hey Tranppp!

I'm one of those weekdays kinda guy. I live in AUH for 4 days and go back to Sharjah to spend time with friends and family. Been 3 weeks so far here in this city. So if you guys like trying out new places to eat or any place to hangout or any sort of fun activities over the week, I'd sure love to join you.

A little about myself - Born and raised here in Dubai. Work in the Oil and Gas Sector at the moment. An engineer by profession. Love almost all kind of sports. Avid gamer. Usually ready for trying new things to do (I've got a few fears but have been working my way through them :P). Movie fanatic.

Hey AJ,

Weekdays ey, well I am going to my first board game night with UAE social club tomorrow (Wednesday 23/09/2015), it starts at 8pm, the link is below if you want to join :) but I assume you will be heading home this eid break?

- meetup.com/UAESocialCub/events/225339693/

Hi My name is troy and I am living in liloan Cebu now for 2 months, I am from Brisbane and have been coming to Philippines for many years and have been married to philipina girl for a few years now,  I am 40 my wife is 33 and we are basically retired, I am looking for a few Aussie people to meet around my area if you or any others are near by please let me know

Regards
Troy

I would love to meet you and your family Troy but I'm in Abu Dhabi and it looks like you're in Cebu?

Hi yes sorry lol a bit far

Hi Tranppp,
Welcome in Abu Dhabi, i hope you enjoy in this beautiful city.

Hey there Tranppp,

I've been in Abu-Dhabi for almost a year now, and don't have much friends really. it would be awesome to hang out with u guys. drop me a message if u guys r interested.

Cheers.

am 40
if u comfort with the age pls rply
can speak and under stand English. well cleaned, hygienic  ,educated,working man
reset will disclose later
regards
Victor

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi , am in abudhabi.Please let me know if you would like to meet

Hi, sorry guys, I haven't been on this site for a while. I will try to organise a get together. Message me your numbers and I will create a chat group on watsapp :)