Hire in HMC thru IBM

hi sir i have some querries, i am female married status with 1 son aged 2.5 y.o.. i have offer in HMC as Charge nurse in HGH ER department. i was given an offer of the following:
1. XXXXQR as basic plus 1200 transportation allowance
2. grade 109,
3.  accomodation is provided as written in the offer.
4. 40 days annual leave,
5. air passage entitlement
6. baggage allowance.

i didnt get any further details in the offer like annual salary increment, end service  payment,etc
is there any possibility i can get a family visa so that i can bring my husband and son in qatar. then what i will do? Is the offer is just right for me?
Is there any chance that mu offer in salary will  change?
To whom i can still negotiate it?

See base on salary and status may be not have u family status
If you like to bring ur family u have to get approval from company for that external and also there some rule for family visa salary range and position.
About annual salary increment and end service and payment base as that company policy and law of qater that don't worry its ok
Later if ur performance company can change salary but may be after 1 contract period finish only
You can send talk to HR and head department to negotiation

The grade 109 means family visa status as per ministry policy, but you cannot sponsor your husband, only your son, as per ministry of immigration only a Hmc employee a man can sponsor his wife, or else he should work locally in Qatar and you will get the housing allowance and anual family tickets.

I received your PM about the basic provided by HMC, I can't comment it depends on your total years of experience.

From my point of view grade 109 (charge nurse) that's the first ceiling salary level and every year there is a annual salary increment, for more addition you can ask the HR if the offer letter include risk allowance. For more information please contact the hamad medical HR department.

Topic linked with Hamad medical hospital Qatar

Please i am new in this blog and i would like to ask if anyone has experienced phone interview for HMC through IBM? Please can anyone share his or her experience on this and how long does it take to get official offer letter and next procedure. Thanks in advance for your valuable reply.

I was interviewed by HMC on August 2015. The whole recruitment process was carried out by IBM. I received my offer letter on September 2015. It took about 3 weeks for the offer letter