Introduction

Hello my name is Kevin. I just moved here 3 weeks ago from Denmark. I am staying in PP long term (I haven't decided how long yet) I hope to meet some people in here. let me know if your interested in a coffee...

Respected  My dear Mr kevin..

I am from India. I have some friends in Cambodia. I havea feeling some investor must establish  Hospital cahins in Cambodia  so that Poor cambodians will enjoy good health apart from good English education..
are you interested in any field...if you are keen in renewable Energy that is also good... any way my best regards
S.a.alagarsamy...73 years ...
India

I am one of Cambodian people ,would like to thank you that you plan to build Hospital .

thanksssss

From Pinkyrs :top:

Well this took an unexpected turn ;p
I am unfortunately not in a position to financially invest in the building of hospitals. I am however an Architect and have studied some in the field of renewable energy. If this can be of some help i will of course help to the best of my abilities.
Best Regards Kevin

Hi Kevin
I moved here 6 weeks ago from England. Happy to meet up and share stories
Christine

Sure. That sounds fun. I'm free wendsday?

Hi. I can do Wednesday from 6, am in work before that. You want to suggest a place?

okay shall we say 8 pm. I will find a place tomorrow and let you know

Sounds good

Poor hospitals in Cambodia are a major threat to me. I would like to help you if I can. Don

How about meta house?

Hi Kevin

Looking like I'm going to be stuck working late  so can't we reschedule? Maybe for Sunday. Meta house sounds good though, been meaning to go there. Maybe easier to sort over e-mail
My email is ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls