Second work permit for diferent employer

Hello, can someone help me? :)
1. Documents that I need?
2.(I am applying for second work permit, but with difrent employer) I am TCN citizen and can I apply for my work permit for the position office clerk? or we can only be cleaners and constraction workers :/
3. Social security number remains the same when i apply for the second work permit?
4. thank you

You're lucky If u can get WP for office job. I tried the same , haven't succeeded :mad:
But since u already had permit before u might succeed  :D  good luck :top:

first was for cleaner  :whistle:

As long as you have a work permit you cannot apply for a second work permit.

A new work permit will be considered on the grounds of the guidelines for TCN's ie - the employer can prove that he could not find a Maltese or EU person to do the job and so on. As already has been said in the case of an 'ordinary' office job this is highly unlikely.

http://etc.gov.mt/Resources/file/Resour … _05_15.pdf

Please be aware of the fact that your residence permit is linked to your work permit. No work permit means no residency !

Cheers
Ricky

Of course you can apply for the second WP as long as you have one. In case you want to change employer for example. Please don't share informations  if you are not properly informed. But thank you for the effort!

You can apply of course but the application will only be considered if :

May I apply for a third country national currently working with someone else?

An  application  for  a  third  country  national  currently  employed  with  someone  else,  can  only  be considered when the first licence has expired or has been cancelled by the employer ( ETC Guidelines for TCN's)