Looking for Nigerian Friends and other nationals - soon relocating

Looking for Nigerian friends and other nationals as I relocate to Mauritius.

Hello

Are you moving here on your own?
I do not know any nigerians but I can help if you require any kind of support whist you are here

When are you looking to move?

There are Nigerians living in Mauritius.

Welcome bro. I am from Kenya and have lots of Nigerian friends

I am looking for a Nigerian or other national with interest in outdoors.Please leave a contact number.I am currently in Grand Baie...Cheers,Douglas

I had a good time playing soccer in Grand Baie ...if you would like to join...hit me up asap

Thanks ...I just touched down last tuesday and its been awesome...

Hello is there any Nigeria Here i will be coming to Mauritius very soon

hello friends please can someone give me clue on how to start up a motor spare parts business in Mauritius and what it requires, i'm currently living in gambia but would love to relocate by next year. thanks!!!!!!!

HELLO FRIENDS.
I'M PLANING TO RELOCATE TO MAURITIUS ON JENUARY. I'M LOOKING FOR A NIGERIA FRIEND

I need your help.
I will relocate to Mauritius on Jenuary 2020 and i need a cheap studio room or shared flat to rent when i arrived . Pls i need ur assistance.

I would love you to link me with your Nigeria friends cos i will relocate on Jenuary 2020

I want to relocate to Mauritius please I need a Nigerian friends that we welcome me thanks
08136579536 this is my number

Help me i want to come over to Mauritius island

When are you moving there bro
Cos i myself will be traveling to Mauritius on Satutday and is my first time . Hope we can meet each other

Send me ur number mean whatsapp line