Visit of Cambodia - Sept 22 to Oct 2

Hi everyone,

I'm Jeremy, French based in the Philippines and I will be in Cambodia for about ten days starting next week. This will be my first time to visit the kingdom and I would be very happy if I could meet some people of the community once there. I will be in Siem Reap the first few days and then move to Phnom Penh.

Also, if you have any tips, place to visit, thing to do or eat, etc. please let me know. I would really appreciate.

I hope to see you all soon!

Cheers!

Jeremy

Dear jeremy

how are you ? siem reap is nice city with beautiful old temple the trip here you need to visit about 3 day is not to visit all thing but most of nice important thing that you can see . we are here can help you about trip siem reap it local private tours much batter than you looking tours with many people . the trip that we can help you one it tuk tuk tours also local motor bilk tours it also alot of fun and by car too but people they alway looking for local trip around tours it can meet nice people at village they all have a nice good smile .

1 you can visit angkor wat tours it many of the temple

2 it will be nice trip with motor bilk to far away temple in forest if you don't know how to driving we will have driver for taking around trip too . also we will be a guide tours for the trip making nice adventure trip

3 flooding forest by visit flooding market and see how people they working by the tonle sab lake  it a beautiful lake really big , also the same day you can visit war museum and landmine museum ,

if you have more of day want to visit some thing more can also join the countryside tours to know more about cambodia country

please let me know if interest about tours that i will take you in adventure trip

samphors