Delayed/Prolonged Saudi Work VISA process - Need advice urgently

Dear Friends,

I have received decent offer letter from a employer in Saudi in the month of May15.

Its been 3.5 months now. Still i am following it up with the employer for my Visa.

As per last conversation had with HR last week he is arranging for senior visa (engineer/accountant/doctor) in a week's time before Eid.

Senior visa category needs degree certificate attestation. I have got my certificate attested from HRD and MEA already and for getting saudi cultural and embassy attestation i would need offer letter attested from chamber of commerce and MOFA. but i am yet to receive that also from my employer.

I have resigned my previous job in the month of May based on offer letter received and got relieved end of July. It is close 2 months now waiting for visa only.

Please advice. What should i do now? this kind of delay is expected while processing saudi work visa.

How long should i wait for Visa.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

there is no telling how long. there is not actual time frame. You just have to wait it out. as long as HR is in contact with you it a good sign

Thanks Rareshine for your revert.

Yes HR is in regular contact with me. He is also often visiting labor office regarding my visa.

My only worry is they shouldn't takeback the offer later after so many months of waiting. And my earning is zero these months.

Other friends please share your experience as well. Thanks

You don't have to resign when you get the offer letter, you have to resign when the visa is stamped on your PP.

BTW, who told you to resign before the visa stamping, if that's your new employer, then they are pretty sure to get you on board.

Good luck

Thanks Saimans.

Yes, My new employer only asked me to resign through their consultant in my home country and they wanted me to join within a month's time initially but now it is more than 3 months...

New employer HR is also putting his best efforts in getting visa and even he visited labor office twice but it is not issued yet.

I haven't received attested offer letter also whether it can be sent only after getting visa? interlinked?

Well, you should not have resigned but don't worry now it's already too late.

Keep praying and hopefully everything will work out for you.

Thanks. Friends, Any other exp to share regarding visa delay... anyone facing/faced same problem?

yes its common here. if you read through the forum it is an on going complaint

Thanks guys... Any indians joined companies in saudi arabia recently... Please share your experience... how long it took for visa???

anyone there to share their experience... I am little bit frustrated bcoz of delay in visa process... left my well settled job and at home for last 2 months waiting for visa...

Hello friend,

I have gone through the same pain, but i have communicated to my saudi employer that I shall resign only after VISA endorsement and he agreed.

Its best practice for Saudi work VISA's , in my opinion one should not resign unless VISA is endorsed on your passport. However if your HR is in touch with you regularly then no need to worry. Have patience. Almighty Allah shall help you. Ameen.

In my case my certificate attestation took about 4 months and after that every thing finished so fast say in and around 15 -20 days time my VISA got endorsed. Alhumdulillah.

May Allah help you my dear brother and speed up the process. Ameen

Regards

Kaleem

I am an American citizen but my visa process took about two months total - the job hired me, then I spent about one month collecting the documents the agent the company suggested was needing. I sent it at the end of August. Some delays occurred due to documents errors, but now I have my visa.

Definitely agree though - don't resign until you have the visa in your hand. While it may make employers unhappy when you get your visa on the company wants you on the plane in as little as a week, you do have to look out for yourself!

Thanks kaleemimran brother and the crab crib.

I was asked to resign by agency in india bcoz they said visa will be ready within a months time.

Now they are blaming co. in ksa that they r not arranging visas.

Initially the plan was to send me under sales representative visa and now they r arranging for accountant visa.

All offices are closed for EID??... I am not getting response from my HR. when the offices are reopening??

The offices will reopen 4th October 2015.

an hour ago
https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetPersonVisaResult
i used this bt shows error occured plz try again?? what does this mean plz tell me??

Hi Friend,
I am also in the same situation now.
I have submitted the HRD attested degree certificate to the consultant in the month of June 2015 and
I am still waiting for the Emassy process of re-verification from university. This is really taking so much time.
I resigned the earlier job and completed my NP as well.
Currently I do not have a job and waiting for the VISA to get and following ups with VISA consultant.
VISA consultant is trying his best to get and somehow things are not moving in a way as expected.

Just praying for GOD to get the process done at earliest and get the VISA.

Thanks,
MCH2KOR

@sapwdev

Are you sure ? SACA will be opening on oct  4 ?

I am also in the same situation. I got the offer letter from a university for the post of Professor in the last week of Feb, 2015, and submitted my certificate to the consultant in first week of April, 2015 for further processing. But till today i do not get visa offer.
One positive thing for me that i do not resign from my current position, my consultant suggest me that "dont resign until you got the visa stamped".

Hi MCH2KOR,

It is really very bad situation to be in.

Jus hopping things will move fast post holidays.

Did u get ur original offer letter?

PM me visa consultant name and co.   In which u r going to join. Will help to share the update eachother if it is same.

Hi sap,

Why 4th Oct and not 29th sep?

As per holiday list it is from 23 to 28 only.

Kings order.
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/mobile/i … 0923257551

:(

Hi Jack786,
We can discuss further about other details.

Thanks,
MCH2KOR

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Jack, based on my experience I would say that certificate attestation is the main bottleneck and can take a few days or a few weeks based on how prompt your university will be in providing the verification letter.

However, the main thing I would say to comfort you is that my whole process took a while but the employers understand that and hence, there should be no concerns on withdrawing the offer. I have not heard it, so should just be a matter of time (tough to estimate how much though) to get the visa, subject to attestation and medical.

Thanks Shash...

I haven't received attested original offer letter from employer yet. My medical is done but expired (more than 3 months) and my degree certificate attestation hrd and mea done for getting saudi cultural and embassy I need org offer letter which is pending. Till 3rd oct nothing will happen.

Hope things will move fast from 4th.

Hi Jack,

What all things needed to do medical ?

Thanks,
Hussain.

Hi Hussain, Only passport will do.

Islamabad embassy closed till 4th oct or nor ??? or it will open on 29 sep??/

???

Hope you are in touch with an agent, since you cannot approach the embassy / SACA yourself. Also, check for the list of approved agents - if you go through one of them directly, its supposed to be faster than to go through a sub-agent who is not approved and who has to go through the approved agents. These agents are approved by the KSA embassy and the list is available online if you look for it.

Good luck - it sure is not an easy process.

Jack786 wrote:

Thanks Shash...

I haven't received attested original offer letter from employer yet. My medical is done but expired (more than 3 months) and my degree certificate attestation hrd and mea done for getting saudi cultural and embassy I need org offer letter which is pending. Till 3rd oct nothing will happen.

Hope things will move fast from 4th.

I haven't received attested offer letter till date. How many days does it take?

I am planning to initiate degree certificate attestation process at least while the company HR gets Visa.

Will things move fast after Eid holidays. From 4th can we expect pending visas next week?

Any views?

Hi, mch2kor

My agent told me that my visa is submitted to saudi embassy at mumbai last week. attestations and medical are completed. May i know how much time i will get my passport stamped n back?
regards

Hi amkomr,
I Dont have an idea about exactly how many days it takes. My process is not yet reached that stage because my file is at re verification from university stage.
I request other members of blog to provide the details requested by friend amkomr.

Thanks,
Mch2kor

Hi Jack,

Update us on your current Visa Status? Even I am waiting for Invitation Letter for Embassy.

Hi sir...
I already had my visa since aug.15 2015 as well as my contract. But why is it that my agency is telling my theyre just waiting for the job order from the employer?& i resigned 2 months ago from muy job. & got zero from my savings . can u help me pls?

Hi Saif, e wakala sent to agent by employer and done medical second time and shared with agent for further processing.

Hi Anj,

Better write a mail to your employer requesting them to send all documents required for visa processing with a cc marked to agent for better clarity.

Thanks for reply.

When did you got your wakala? by wakala you mean Invitation letter??

Dear Jack

I am also same Queue.

May I know after how long you get Visa.