Uncertain job offer from AB Petro Group llc

I got a high class offer from AB Petro Group llc stating to contact Emirates Tours and Travels llc for work permit visa. The travel agent has email address in @outlook.com n gmail.com and a mobile number of contact person n his name but that travel agent do not take my calls even my frens tried he did not receive the calls.  I asked confirmation of the offer through official domain. They confirmed as I required. Lastly I contacted the HR mobile on offer letter which was matching with the Website. He adviced to follow the instructions on offer n asked to sign that offer n return to them n contact the same travel agent and submit them documents and visa fees. He promised me i will have no problem as i will be reimbursed for that along with 3 months advance n issue of air ticket  after visa success. When I checked the status of official domain website of the company, it was found to created 10-12 days ago just before sending me offer letter. Please advice if this is scam.

None of the companies will ask you for the payment for your visa expenses since it is illegal in this country. It is the responsibility of your employer to meet all the expenses related to your visa application processing and they can pay only through the respective accounts by using their user name and password provided by ministry of labor. I'm sure it's a scam

Ive got email too from williams micheal" <[email protected]> , Wednesday 7 October 2015.

When im asking about my job description he didnt replay it back, and then i must contact to Emirates Travels & Tourism LLC which his email behind used gmail and outlook. then i email to travel and tourism and i get email that i need to pay them to get visa. They offering me Finance Manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is email from travels and tourism llc

Dear Sir/Madam,
We acknowledged your mail. In order to commence processing of your  Working/Resident Permit Entry Visa into United Arab Emirates you will have to complete the copy of United Arab Emirates Visa Registration Form and return it back to us along with requested identification documents below.
1. Copy Of Your International Passport
2. Passport Photo
3. Signed Copy of Contract Appointment Letter
4. Work permit/Visa Registration Form Attached Below (Leave any column you do not understand empty)
5. Work permit/Visa Fee/Processing Fee of 1,480 USD (One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty United State Dollars Only)
If you are coming with your family; send their international passport copy and passport photo.
**With Family You will have to send 2,740 USD(Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty United State Dollars Only)
You Have to complete the form attachment and send it back along with pre-requested Requirements/Fee.
Here below are details to transfer the Fee to us via Western Union Money Transfer:
First Name: OLADAYO OLA
Last Name: LUWUYI
Address: 109 Al Muraqqabat
City: Dubai
TEL: +971522840518
AMOUNT: US$1,480 (For personal applicant) OR US$2,740 (For family package)
Once the transfer is completed kindly scan the receipt of the Western Union Transfer Slip as Evidence of Remittance. The processing normally take between 10 Working days or less for issuance of your Work permit/Visa.
Candidates who are in Western Union restricted countries i.e (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, ETC) Should contact us via e-mail for a bank account for wire transfer
We will send you by courier service the original work permit/entry visa and  all the hard copy documents via your forwarding address,please indicate your preferred postal address while replying with all the requirements.
Note: In accordance with the contract agreement with your host employer all expenses incurred in the process of obtaining your residence/work permit/visa shall be refunded back to you once your documents has been confirmed.
Thanks in advance for your kind understanding and co-operation as we whilst immensely for your soonest co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Aladin Sabet
(Chief Immigration Agent)
Emirates Travels & Tourism LLC
Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
Office 109 – Al Muraqqabat, Dubai.
United Arab Emirates
E-MAIL: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is email from the company..
Dear XXXX, 
AB Petro Group (FZC) LLC - UAE is pleased to offer you the position as stated in the attached soft Contract Agreement Job offer letter for our organization. We are excited about the potential that you will bring to our company.As we have seen in your Resume/Online interview Questionnaire, you will be working in our company.
In accepting our offer of employment, you certify your understanding that you will process your Residence/workpermit visa at your cost while the company reimburse you the same amount after you have furnished us a copy of the Residence/Workpermit visa dully processed through the help of our agreed agent mentioned herein.
The Company will also arrange for your flight ticket, secure your accommodation and pay you Three(3) months advance salary after you might have completed the processing of the Residence/workpermit visa issued here in UAE. Please sign the enclosed copy of this Soft Copy Job Offer letter and return it to us by email to indicate your acceptance to this offer. There will be a week mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise on your arrival here in UAE, there will be no further interview telephone or face to face interview.
We are happy to recommend the most experienced UAE Work Permit Visa expediting services that work with both Local and International Clients. The Emirates Travels & Tourism LLC have established relationships with the UAE Immigration Service and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE as well as licensed companies in UAE.
Now you have to contact the Emirates Travels & Tourism LLC via Details Below for the acquisition of your Work Permit Visa Application.

Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
United Arab Emirates
ATTN: Mr. Aladin Sabet (Chief Immigration Agent)

We look forward to your arrival at our company and We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our company and hope you will play a key role in our company's expansion into national and international.
Please let me know if you have any questions,Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Eng. Abdul Hakeem Mohammed
(HR Director)
AB Petro Group (FZC) LLC
Saif Zone,P.O.Box: 8840, Sharjah
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Tel: +971 522 845 221
Email: [email protected]

Once the transfer is completed kindly scan the receipt of the Western Union Transfer Slip as Evidence of Remittance. The processing normally take between 10 Working days or less for issuance of your Work permit/Visa.

Asking for cash is normally a strong suggestion it's a scam.

Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
United Arab Emirates
E-MAIL: emiratesttllc[at]outlook.com
CC: emiratesttllc[at]gmail.com

http://www.emiratestt.com/contact.html

EMIRATES TRAVEL & TOURISM L.L.C
VISAS | DESERT SAFARI | DHOW CRUISE | TRANSPORTATIONS SOLUTION
Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
United Arab Emirates
Email:[email protected]

A spot the difference competition is in order.

Dear Mr Fred
i was wondering its scam too, because my work place close with UAE embassy.  Anyway thank you so much
Regards,
A. N

Goldenrabbit88 wrote:

Ive got email too from williams micheal" <[email protected]> , Wednesday 7 October 2015.

When im asking about my job description he didnt replay it back, and then i must contact to Emirates Travels & Tourism LLC which his email behind used gmail and outlook. then i email to travel and tourism and i get email that i need to pay them to get visa. They offering me Finance Manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,
We acknowledged your mail. In order to commence processing of your  Working/Resident Permit Entry Visa into United Arab Emirates you will have to complete the copy of United Arab Emirates Visa Registration Form and return it back to us along with requested identification documents below.
2. Passport Photo
4. Work permit/Visa Registration Form Attached Below (Leave any column you do not understand empty)
5. Work permit/Visa Fee/Processing Fee of 1,480 USD (One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty United State Dollars Only)
If you are coming with your family; send their international passport copy and passport photo.
**With Family You will have to send 2,740 USD(Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty United State Dollars Only)
You Have to complete the form attachment and send it back along with pre-requested Requirements/Fee.
Here below are details to transfer the Fee to us via Western Union Money Transfer:
Candidates who are in Western Union restricted countries i.e (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, ETC) Should contact us via e-mail for a bank account for wire transfer
We will send you by courier service the original work permit/entry visa and  all the hard copy documents via your forwarding address,please indicate your preferred postal address while replying with all the requirements.
Note: In accordance with the contract agreement with your host employer all expenses incurred in the process of obtaining your residence/work permit/visa shall be refunded back to you once your documents has been confirmed.
Thanks in advance for your kind understanding and co-operation as we whilst immensely for your soonest co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Aladin Sabet
Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
United Arab Emirates
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is email from the company..
Dear XXXX, 
AB Petro Group (FZC) LLC - UAE is pleased to offer you the position as stated in the attached soft Contract Agreement Job offer letter for our organization. We are excited about the potential that you will bring to our company.As we have seen in your Resume/Online interview Questionnaire, you will be working in our company.
In accepting our offer of employment, you certify your understanding that you will process your Residence/workpermit visa at your cost while the company reimburse you the same amount after you have furnished us a copy of the Residence/Workpermit visa dully processed through the help of our agreed agent mentioned herein.
The Company will also arrange for your flight ticket, secure your accommodation and pay you Three(3) months advance salary after you might have completed the processing of the Residence/workpermit visa issued here in UAE. Please sign the enclosed copy of this Soft Copy Job Offer letter and return it to us by email to indicate your acceptance to this offer. There will be a week mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise on your arrival here in UAE, there will be no further interview telephone or face to face interview.
We are happy to recommend the most experienced UAE Work Permit Visa expediting services that work with both Local and International Clients. The Emirates Travels & Tourism LLC have established relationships with the UAE Immigration Service and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE as well as licensed companies in UAE.
Now you have to contact the Emirates Travels & Tourism LLC via Details Below for the acquisition of your Work Permit Visa Application.

Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
United Arab Emirates

We look forward to your arrival at our company and We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our company and hope you will play a key role in our company's expansion into national and international.
Please let me know if you have any questions,Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.
Best regards,
(HR Director)
AB Petro Group (FZC) LLC

This is 100% Scam. Stay away from it.

Goldenrabbit88 wrote:

Dear Mr Fred
i was wondering its scam too, because my work place close with UAE embassy.  Anyway thank you so much
Regards,
A. N

Be understood, all the expenses for work visa will be met by your employer and charging it from the employee is illegal in this country. The total expenses which an employer need to meet for visa processing is as follows

Work permit: AED 2000 (Below 60 years)
Service charge : AED 6/lot ( If there are 10 applications in a lot, amount will be 20006 and if there's only one, it will be 2006)
Visa submission 207
So the total expense is AED 2213 (Maximum)

Besides, Ministry of interiors have a system, that is, all the companies will have a user name and password which is connected to an online account (E-Dirham). The payments can be made only through the respective accounts and collecting money from the candidate is almost impossible.

Dear Mr. Shanafashyaana
Thank you mr.shanafashyaana for details explanation
Regards
A.N

Goldenrabbit88 wrote:

Dear Mr. Shanafashyaana
Thank you mr.shanafashyaana for details explanation
Regards
A.N

You are welcome :) And there is one more thing, none of the companies will offer you a job without conducting an interview. Stay away from such and don't even think about a payment

I have also received an email from the said company.

Goldenrabbit88 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,
2. Passport Photo
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Aladin Sabet
Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
United Arab Emirates
Dear XXXX, 

Hadi Plaza, 26b Street
United Arab Emirates

Best regards,
(HR Director)
AB Petro Group (FZC) LLC

Dear Goldenrabbit88 did you get an email containing interview questionnaire form first? I got an email from Branhamrjb[a]aol.com which is quite unusual but have been directed to reply on email containing company's web address. The email stated it is from Sharon Mcgill from HR Department.
The website address is different from the one you have mentioned above but company name is same and its location is also changed to Abu Dhabi instead of Sharjah.

Me too got an email from [email protected] asking me to fill an application form. It looked suspicious to me as I have been receiving these kind of emails twice a week. Beware there is also an scam on the internet with the name of Al baraha hospital ([email protected]) and FINOTECPE PETROLEUM COMPANY ([email protected]) .

Remember! If you have been shortlisted you the company will address you by your name and wont use "Dear Applicant" or " Dear candidate"

Hi
If they ask money it is a scam.
The process for visa has to be done once you are in the country because there is a local medical check involved.
You have not to pay for the visa the company has to pay and they will become your sponsor until the end of your contract.Then the visa will be cancelled.

Mike

I'm so glad I came across this blog cuz I received the same an email from the same company attached with an online application form.. I was about to send my completed form... I'm applying online for a job in Dubai... Thank you so much for this guys

hi guys i would like to ask if this is scam it was directly email to me by comany name AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.

Dear Candidate,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval.
Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

However, you have to contact the Salima Travel Group L.L.C. for the acquisition of your work/residence permit papers which will
empower you to live and  work in United Arab Emirates also sign the Contract agreement and send to Salima Travels and Tours LLC.

SALIMA TRAVEL GROUP  L.L.C
CONTACT PERSON:  JOHNSON RAMIREZ
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +971 528 62 2751
P.O.BOX : 251892, DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
E-MAIL:  [email protected] ,[email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of United Arab Emirates in compliance with the United Nations Terrorism Act.

Update us with the process between you and the agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement
quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit
your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of  your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis
of AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.​ and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations! on your appointment.

Regards:

Sharon Mcgill

zryk wrote:

hi guys i would like to ask if this is scam it was directly email to me by comany name AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.

Dear Candidate,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval.
Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

However, you have to contact the Salima Travel Group L.L.C. for the acquisition of your work/residence permit papers which will
empower you to live and  work in United Arab Emirates also sign the Contract agreement and send to Salima Travels and Tours LLC.

SALIMA TRAVEL GROUP  L.L.C
CONTACT PERSON:  JOHNSON RAMIREZ
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +971 528 62 2751
P.O.BOX : 251892, DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
E-MAIL:  [email protected] ,[email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of United Arab Emirates in compliance with the United Nations Terrorism Act.

Update us with the process between you and the agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement
quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit
your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of  your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis
of AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.​ and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations! on your appointment.

Regards:

Sharon Mcgill

No doubt, it's a scam.

Dear friends,
Now a days, banks recovery department and agencies are doing such activities to recover amount which is recoverable to you.

dxb_guide wrote:

Dear friends,
Now a days, banks recovery department and agencies are doing such activities to recover amount which is recoverable to you.

what do you mean by that? did you go through our conversation and read there were a case of same salary in department but different functions of job.? is this a coincidence?

dxb_guide wrote:

Dear friends,

Wow... What a logic!!! I have never taken any loan or any credit card from any bank in my entire life neither in UAE nor back in my home country and they are recovering the amount which is recoverable to me...KUDOS for them and for your logic...

Its a scam.......

Dear Friends,

It seems its a big time scam, having worked in UAE and KSA earlier; I asked Mcgill to get the Contract copy endorsed from the Indian Embassy in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. the reply is standard - contact Salima Travel.

yes it is sure to be a scam, i read the procedure on how to get a work visa in uae at there website it was then different. it is correct that the employer should be reponsible for process of a work permit for the employer..

this is a big scam.never not send money .in UAE no travel agency make the visa