Housing in Abu Dhabi

Hey all!

Just got what I think is a good offer for work in Abu Dhabi. About 63,000 aed/month plus health and an annual bonus roughly equal to a flight home each year. Just trying to figure out where to look for housing in Abu Dhabi.

I'm used to space right now. I have a large yard, my own pool, 2 car garage, and a decent sized house with a nice theatre setup etc. I hate to lose all that, so if I wanted something nice, like a 2 or 3 bedroom villa not too far from the airport (it's just me though), what area should I look in to compare pricing before accepting the offer? If I do find it much more expensive than home, do people often find decent roomates to share something like a villa?  I'll probably just get an apartment hotel for the first couple months, but want to have all the information before I make a huge life decision!

Cheers!! 🍻👍🐪🐪

I don't know the prices of the villas here but just compare your salary in AD to your salary back home, the salary in AD should be superior, if not, then you might lose a part of your comfort !

For the nice areas not too far from the airport you should definitely look to Al Bandar, it's close to airport and it's a private island for expats, super nice flats and villas there, with good bars/restaurants/shops/girls hum I mean people

Cheers, may the camel force be with you