What do you like the most in Taiwan?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Taiwan?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Taiwan and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

What I like most from Taiwan is the city planning, very well organized.its culture and food of course (tough I can't eat much of them since its mostly made of pork )  :D .

Bidara

It's really hard to pick one favourite when it comes to living in Taiwan. I love the green mountains, where you can walk and swim in warm, clean water, and I love the convenience of living in Taipei, where public transportation is cheap and efficient and there are numerous shops and restaurants. As a family we enjoy being able to eat fresh, good quality food and enjoy all kinds of activities and excursions very easily and cheaply. As a woman and a mother, I appreciate the safety of Taiwan (road traffic aside), and the appreciation of education and healthy living. It's hard to pick one thing, but these are some of my favourite aspects of living in Taiwan.

The BBQ and my girlfrend
The buildings

The mountains and the friendly people...and the Vinoza wine stores ;)
It reminds me of Europe!!!

The people are all so friendly, the many choices of food, public transportation, all the cultural sights, and of course, all the pretty girls too..... :top: