What do you like the most in Sweden?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Sweden?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Sweden and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Hmmm
i came her because of love and my ex couldn't go to uni in the country we met in and I was living in.
Sweden, hmmm, at first its exhilaratingly fresh then the xenophobia and institutionalised racism becomes more and more obvious as one trundles along in this holier than thou land.

Now I'm going to generalize, most Swedes are not as gregarious as most Scots, can't stand in your face people. Swedes are totally convinced that Sweden is the centre of the universe and the swedish way is the only only way, possibly right... but also just as possibly wrong.

Swedes are very hard to get to know, but once you get to know them they are as loyal as wolves( check it on google).
They are hard working and the guys are so damn good looking.
D

They are very family oriented people, it is a great place to raise a child. Beautiful country and great people. We love it here!

Sweden simply gets under your skin the longer you live in the place!

I like that everything here is made to make life easier and nice. Everything is made for people and with thinking about people. Like e.g. everywhere are banks so elder people can seat during walk to the park. Many playgrounds for children in public space. Cycling paths or separate line for bicycles everywhere. Cars that stops to let pedestrian cross the street. Elevators to reach any station, big shop etc for people on wheelchairs or for woman with baby trolley. And people...people who respect each other. So simple,  and so hard to achieve still in my own country.