What do you like the most in Mauritius?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Mauritius?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Mauritius and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

What do you like the most in Mauritius? The scenery/people and the safe environment  :)

What seduced you when settling and living here? Don't live in Mauritius just yet ;)

Actually in the beginning I never heard about an island called Mauritius. Only after I came to know a family from this island that I started to learn about the island.
I have been here for quite a long time and I visited many places like Casela Bird Park, Chamarel, Jardin de Pamplemousses, they are lovely places. But the most enchanting place to me of all places in Mauritius is Gris-gris beach, a dangerous beach where swimming is prohibited due to the harsh and high waves. Despite of that fact, Gris-gris always gives me a kind of mysterious feeling especially when the weather is cloudy  and drizzling and the sea wind blows onto my face and sways my long hair backward. With my eyes gazing towards the wild ocean till beyond the gray horizon. So that's it, the rest it is just it!