What do you like the most in Italy?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Italy?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Italy and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

:heart:  agriturismo and pasticceria!

I am a Professional Rugby coach and live in Milan.
I also do some expert trading with my partners based in Dubai and the U.K.
I am from NZ and find Italy to be a country with great food and fantastic sweets.
People in my circles of Rugby are in general good people.
So to answer;
Food, sweets, people of Rugby

I love walking to great places to eat, sitting in a bar just watching people walk by, visiting sites that have been here for thousands of years and, in Verona, the Arena, which is still used. Meeting nice people who are very forgiving when you try to talk in their language. Exploring alleys and byways where you can find interesting shops and local bars.

Italy has a high standard of living in most respects.
I eat much healthier than I did in the USA and take better care of my self in general terms.
There are many things here that need some adjusting to say the least but for the main things like quality of life. Italy is a valid proposal for those who have a stable situation in the workplace.

The people! I love the passion and pride that people put into their work. Italians are funny and passionate people and know how to live.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : you are off topic here. Please create a new thread to introduce yourself and ask your questions.