What do you like the most in Georgia?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in Georgia?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in Georgia and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

Batumi is my city I was well known as foolucken/kachapuri,disco dancer haha, the girls are so beautiful "one thing i experienced is kindness, sharing and sympathies,they are really humans. Batumishi chemi saxshi. Home.sweet home .one love. More to share!

Eric.

As is true in any place, you take the good with the bad. But, after living here for the last 5.5 years, I've found that the few good things about living here far outweigh the mountain of bad things.

I like having mountains everywhere. Eastern Georgia is a bit arid and almost reminds me of Southern CA. Tbilisi offers a pseudo-urban atmosphere while nature is instantly accessible via Tbilisi Sea, Lisi or Qustba lakes. Transportation, especially in Tbilisi, is great. Safety has never been an issue. The relaxed attitude toward work can be kind of fun sometimes.

My favorite thing in Georgia is my wife. Without her, I would have never been able to experience Georgia in any way other than as a tourist. It's a nice to place to live but you wouldn't want to visit.

I adore Georgian food!! There are many different kinds of cheeses, plenty of vegetarian dishes available everywhere, desserts, bread, even their carbonated drinks are delicious.
I also love the laid-back attitude of the people and the smell of grapes in the air this time of year <3