What do you like the most in France?

Hi,

Living abroad, expats discover and enjoy a new environment.

What do you like the most in France?

What seduced you when settling and living here?

Share with us your favorite part of living in France and the reason why you enjoy your expat life here.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

My friendly, interesting and interested and caring neighbors!

Southern France...wonderful weather and lovely neighbors. The social system as well.

My favorite parts of living in France are outdoor markets, affordable healthcare, long vacations, apéro, and everything at the boulangerie.

1000 Wine and cheese!! And apero time

Hi all I'm living in bristol UK now but want to live in France I'm an electrician with experiance in CCTV, intruder alarms, access control, time and attendance, data networks  etc. My question is how easy is it to work in France and is there plenty of work of ex-pats with my experiance

Mike Poole

Hi
I'm moving to France in March 2016, the village close to us is availes limouzine. I am a qualified teacher and looking for work. I would consider teaching English to expat children to support their learning on a private tutor basis. If anyone would like to discuss this further let me know. Justine😀

Food, wine, art, trains, markets, health care, people.  Artists are treated with respect.  People are active on social issues. I am considering a move from the US after spending a few months there soon.