Moving from the U.S. to Morocco

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to move - early next year - from Miami, Florida to Tangier, Morocco.  I wonder if someone could share with me any information regarding this topic; including names of shipment companies who come to Tanger-Med, the fees if they're aware of them and the process.   

Thank you in advance,

maco14

Hello Maco,

The most reliable and well connected shipping company for Tangier Med port is Maersk Line. Will you havé a full container to ship?

hello welcom to morocco, come in kenitra city the american and french had been in kenitra since 1940 to 1978

Thank for your reply.  Does Maersk Line service Florida, US?

In regard to having a full container to ship. I have 20 cf.

With all my best

maco14

Thanks for the lead. I was able to contact Maersk, but believe or not, they needed a contract of 3 months as if I was doing business. 

I finally found a middle cie that will do the job through Maersk.  The only thing, I'll have to take over in TNG-Med regarding custom etc.  I guess I need a "transitive." What do you think about it?

Yes, I'll have a 20 f dry container.

Thanks again and with my best regards,

maco14

Hi Maco14,

Glad you've somehow planned your trip. What do you mean by transitive? A freight forwarder/ agent?If it is so I have a couple of contacts that might Help. Have you looked for accomodation yet ?

Hello,

Sorry about misspell. I meant in French a 'transitaire'  a freight agent.

I heard that people started to celebrate Halloween too.  So happy Halloween
and a blissful weekend.

With all my best.

It would be cheaper for you to fly directly from Miami to Morocco or through Europe. You can fly from any European Capital to Tangier for less than 100 Euros.