Anyone in Medan?

Hey everyone!

I just got to Medan and I just wanted to check if there are other expats living here because so far it's been difficult :(. Would love to meet some people just to chat and chill..

Have a good evening :)

Oh yeah, btw, just in case anyone has the same interests:
I love music, play a little bit guitar am a singer-songwriter soundcloud.com/nidhichacko <---- that's me
I enjoy any sort of live music really.

I also love Harry Potter, and live near Lippo Plaza in Medan.

So that's it for now :)

Gday all

I have recently moved to medan and I'm interested in meeting other expats.

I moved here is set up a business and company a month ago. Obviously I can speak English 'm learning indonesian. I love surfing so when my business is up and running I hope to do may trips to the mentawii islands. In medan I've played golf I go to the gym.

I'm interesting in meeting anyone interesting in meeting me, ha. So far I have not been out much or met many people however I would like to change that. So if you interesting in meeting for a beer, coffee or a chat so am I.

Jimmy

Hello,

I have also recently moved to medan and joined this blog.

I'm not much of a happy potter fan or musically tainted but I do enjoy listening to music. If you're interesting to meet up some time for a drink and a chat then so am I. where are you from, what are you doing in medan.

J

It is the great thing about Expat.com. People can meet friends in remote places and perhaps meet a future partner or soulmate. But also just meet new friends to hang out with for drinks or golf.

Hi Jimmy and mariam, I'm not an expat but I do live in Medan. If you guys need some chit chat, feel free to contact me. My PM got blocked because I say hello to too many contact. wkwkwk :D.

Hello im from medan anything i can help?

dear @cupp13s, this thread is posted more than one year ago. hahaha. how do you do?

Ah sorry..i dont mentioned the date...ahaha... Cis i just online here... Im fine thank u..and hope u too