Looking for new freinds :)

Hi.I'm from Philippines and have some french friends and they helping me to learning their language.Maybe in next year I will come in France but I wonder if its possible to find me a work there?need some adavice ..thanks  :)

hello how is it in the Philipines? What job can you do?

Hi ,Philippines is a beautiful place ,people are hospitable  and kind ,I'm currently a nanny and a housekeeper at the same time (femme de ménage).I'm looking for a job that's realate to baby sitting and house keeping.thank you for the reply :)

Hello Eileen,

Dont want to disappoint you but to become à femme de ménage or à baby-sitter, most of the family that you will be working w will require you the have the basic understanding on their language. Once arrive on France, tke advantage of thé free "formations" french courses that they offer. Learn fast and from there, it would be easier to find some jobs. But dont be worry because there are companies or families who are considerate on accepting non french speakers (ex hôtellerie). If you speak English, there is also à possibilité in getting à job since they also like english speakers. Btw, it dépends on the région where you are planning to work. ;)

Goodluck!