Planning to move to Zanzibar

Hi

I really want to move away from Belgium after I'm finished at college.
At the end of August I went to Jambiani Zanzibar as a volunteer. I justed loved it and I loved the way people live and think. But I don't know what I need to do to move to Zanzibar. What visa do you need and stuff like that.

Thanks for helping!!

A foreigner to legally stay in Tanzania, there are 3 types of VISA

"CLASS A" = If you are an investor, ie through a registered company. Big procedure. TIN, VAT, Company registration, TIC, NEMC plus lots of small small head aches. Permit fee = ($ 3000 - 4000 official) + 1000. Investment proof of $300,000 - 400,000. Permit renewed every 2 yrs.  Their family are dependents and not permitted to take up an employment

"CLASS B" = If you take up an employment with a registered company. The employer takes care of your permit. Most expats work and live in Tanzania. Their family are dependents and not permitted to take up an employment. Permit renewed every 2 yrs

"CLASS C" = If you are a student with any major institution in Tanzania. You are not to undertake an employment with this permit

As far as I know there is no residence visa in Tanzania just to live in the country

hello
do you need vissa information?