Looking for people to hook up in weekends. (Gothenburg)

I'm still very young (17 y.o.), but ive had troubles with making friends in Sweden cos i live in a smaller town.
In January i'm gonna be 18 and was considering going out with some new people party and have fun.

Hi Im William from NZ.  Im back home now, will be in Sweden sooner or later.. I just wanted to say, I found it hard to meet friends living in Lerum.. Until I found some part-time work, a course, and joined a gym, and a rugby team.  My partners family and friends kept me busy also.. so don't wait till your 18yr to make new friends.  Where are you from? Alingsas isn't that small, Iv been to smaller towns. Off to move the calves.. good luck.

Well i dont live in Aligsås thats the problem. I go to school here. Its a problem cos im terribly shy, i just simply cant speak swedish. And tlling me to brake the barrier won't help. So i simply am trying to find people in same situation.

Where can we meet?

Hello Elmo8,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You will likely find that the members having participated to this thread  won't reply since they are no longer active on the forum.

Since you're relatively new, I would advise to introduce yourself to fellow new members on the New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020 and get to know them better.  :)

You can make plans to meet in the future, eventually.  ;)

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com