Can you take a taxi from Bahrain Airport to US Naval Base?

I would like to take a week vacation at the US Naval Base in Bahrain in October 2015.  Is it possible to take a taxi from Bahrain Airport to the US Naval Base?  Are taxis allowed on the US Naval Base?

Thank you,
Elizabeth Stanley

colstanley wrote:

I would like to take a week vacation at the US Naval Base in Bahrain in October 2015.  Is it possible to take a taxi from Bahrain Airport to the US Naval Base?  Are taxis allowed on the US Naval Base?

Thank you,
Elizabeth Stanley

Inside the base it's not allowed but you can take taxi from airport to main entrance of Base.
If i am not wrong you talking about base in Juffair.

zeeshanakhter2009 wrote:
colstanley wrote:

Thank you,
Elizabeth Stanley

Inside the base it's not allowed but you can take taxi from airport to main entrance of Base.

@zeeshanakhter2009
And you have credible information based on?

My Office is near to base.

Thank you for the useful information!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Stanley

Yes you can get a taxi. All military bases won't allow visitors on them. You can get your friend/partner or who ever you are staying with to meet you at the gate. They will know what arrangement they have to make on their side.

Thank you for the information about the taxi service in Bahrain.

Sincerely,
Beth Stanley

Just make sure the taxi driver doesnt take you on a 'scenic' route  :D

Good luck  :top: