Expenses on study.What are the Fees? and also better jobs

Hi ,I from Pakistan and willing to get a permanent residence in Sweden through spouse visa ,,kindly somebody give me  information about this visa for Sweden ,work in Sweden ,expences on living and study,,I will be very thankful to you .

Hi, I from Pakistan and willing to study in Sweden and my husband's want to work in Sweden ,,kindly tell me about expenses on study ,what are the Fee's and also better jobs for men ,I will be  thankful to you .

Hello Mishi66,

Welcome on board  :)

Since you were off-topic on the other thread, i created this new topic on the Sweden forum from your posts so that you may get some feedbacks.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thanks

Hi!
I cannot answer how much it cost for study it depends on  what type of degree or short course you are going to study.
Now education is no more free you need to afford food,house and all other stuff. Language is a big problem here you must aware with the local language. Because their system on job place is not in English.
Rest of the information you can get from their page.
Goodluck :)

You need to proof you have enough money to live in Sweden for one year on a blocked account when you'll registrate in Uni, if not, you coulnd't come to study.

To work, it musts to speak Swedish.