Got email from Embassy for Justifications.

Hi Everyone,
I applied Green Card scheme June 2014 from India, But today I got a Email from my Case officer from Denmark:-
He show my software developer job duties mention on letter from my all companies, which I deposit earlier and show job duties from Internet Search as well as Linkedin profile of other people. As well as copy some part of job duties of Senior & junior positions and compare with my job duties, why these job duties similar to more than one position.
After that ask me to comments to the similarities between the job description and not exact match with search job duties from internet.
As well as on my some companies document like appointment and experience letter mention only "Authorized Signatory" and signed by them, but not mention the name of that person like HR or Director of that company. Officer ask me "We kindly ask you to inform us, why the names of the signatories have not been stated in your documents and who the signatories of your submitted documents were"
Last:- One my previous company website not working now a days , I was working with them 2 years ago, He ask me why it is not working ?
So please help me what should i reply now, I have to reply within 4 weeks, otherwise my application will be Decline, My all experience & education are genuine.
Thanks in Advance for your valuable advice.

Adtually, I don't really understand your question what to do as he puts some questions to you, and you shall answer them as best you can.

If you cannot, you'll have to explain the reason why you cannot, e.g. about the website which does not function today after you have left the company. Put yourself in his place and tell him all what you yourself would find necessary to take the right decision.