Marriage in Nepal For Foreings-Info

Hi everyone
I would like me know if someone can help me giving me the information about what we need for get married and what we need for visas, for Nepal, my fiance is from Pakistan and I'm from Mexico, please i need this information as soon as someone can

Thanks and Regards!
Mariam

The question is, 'Can foreigners marry other foreigners in Nepal?'

You can find people to answer that question at the immigration office. I'd go there rather than send an email. No one seems to answer email at the government level. There are also several places around that office that have free-lance immigration experts. Be careful with them by being clear how much they are charging for themselves. It might cost you an extra $50-100 for their commission.

Most things are done in person rather than calling or writing. Please let us know the answer to this question when you find out. Such marriages are usually not legal in the other country until you register it in your home city/county/district.

thank u, yes we both are foreings and we want get married in nepal , i already sent email but im not getting answer thats why im looking for info.

google visa info for each country you are coming from.

im from mexico my bf from pakistan i already search in google and the only says about marriage btween foreing and nepali citizen or both nepali no between foreing, i know is possible but i dont know where find the exactly information about process, documentation and fee

Hello dear,

I think you must move to your country to get married documents legally and your husband must to prove and bring the no object married letter or may be some personal documents.
This is the best suggestion.
BBshrestha
Ktm.

I cant know about mexican law and pakistani law if you intend after  register legally your marriage in the two  country

To marry in Nepal you need  both valid passports and as a proof from respective  country a document stating that you are not already  married  or that you are legally divorced.  It may be the case of your future husband they ask for a further proof of nationality like father citizenship certificate because hails from Pakistan.

I think that it's not that complicated. You can have wedding in any church or mosque in Nepal and they will issue you the certificate which you will use to register your marriage in your related consulates in Nepal.

Thank u

You can. We did. Usa/pak. Married in Nepal. He needed an affidavit that he was free to marry. He got it in his home district in Pak. You need the same-- which was aform  letter from my embassy (and meaningless, but no matter), which they issue for $50. passports, birth certificates, and incredible patience.... it will take numerous visits to the CDO office in Kathmandu. It's not a nice or logical place, but we stuck with it. It took about 5 trips for many hours of meaningless waiting! But finally, we were officially, in all countries, married.no one ever asked us for a bribe. It cost about $10. We needed 3 witnesses for the last trip.

And birth certificates, of course.

Hi guys. Did you get married yet. BEST WISHES. I'VE RED your struggles regarding getting married in nepal. Hope those replies from good people help you .