Thinking of moving to Alicante

Hi,
I hope some members in Alicante can help me out with some information? I live in Spain at the moment but in a smaller town, although I have met some lovely people, it is very much a retirees place with the majority of people being a good bit older than me. I retired early and am in my 50s, I feel I need to go somewhere with a younger expat community. I have visited Alicante on many occasions and really like the city. Could you give me an idea of opportunities in Alicante to meet people please. I am here on my own so this is very important to me.
Thanks in advance

I have just moved to Spain to,
I have found a nice town Albir which is 10mins on the bus to Benidiom 1.50€
Which makes it close to All ages
I too am in my 50ths

Sheff wrote:

Hi,
I hope some members in Alicante can help me out with some information? I live in Spain at the moment but in a smaller town, although I have met some lovely people, it is very much a retirees place with the majority of people being a good bit older than me. I retired early and am in my 50s, I feel I need to go somewhere with a younger expat community. I have visited Alicante on many occasions and really like the city. Could you give me an idea of opportunities in Alicante to meet people please. I am here on my own so this is very important to me.
Thanks in advance

Hi Sheff

There is an English speaking club in campello , near Alicante , I am not a member so cant comment on what its like

But if you move to one of the urbs on the coast I am sure you would find a good social circle .

Cheers Tony