Looking for Friends in Indonesia

Hi,
Greeting from Egypt.
My name is Mahmoud, I am from Cairo. I really wish to relocate to Indonesia soon. But, I don't have any friends or connection in there. And I need some details information about how can I start my live in there.

Please, if you don't mind to share about how can I start my live in there and how can I looking for a job in there. I've graduated from University of Cairo majoring in Information System, and now I work in Vodafone Egypt. My speciality is in the IT field but I will consider any kind of job that available and suitable for me. Teaching, NGO, anything.

Kindly share me and be my first friend in Indonesia. Really wish to meet all of you in there soon.

Thank you in advance,
Mahmoud

Learn Malay and speak to the people around you and you would find some nice acquaintance.  People in Indonesia are very friendly and hospitable.

LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN BATAM.  I am mainly at Harbour Bay, Jodoh, Nagoya and Batam Center.  Trying to set up home here and biz.

im Anna living in Balikpapan,
i seeing for friendship,
i like more friends from all coutryies and like learning and knw about they languange and culture

hii how are u,
Im Anna from Balikpapan,
i would like give some advice, well living in indonesia its not difrence like living in other country, you must be aware and dont trust anyone easy..
if u are like to live in indonesia u can try life down earth,in indonesia is not more expensive for alls blso if you like life down eart its make u easy to get sucess,and about job try for search any info maube you can see on internet for good job from good company,
wish u like to live indonesia and good luck.

salam
anna