Business Start-up in Montenegro

Hello folks,

I've been reading through all these very helpful threads re. starting a business in mne and think I have a pretty good grasp of what I need to do.

I'm Scottish, my partner is Northern Irish-French and we would like to set a business up. Our start-up capital is not going to be huge and we can use our home as a base for the interim. I'm currently trying to put together a draft of our business plan and just wanted to know about some fees. We need 2 vehicles - one smaller car for mainly personal use and either a people carrier or mini-van for business use.

Question 1 - how much would we be looking to spend on car insurance?
2 - What is the MNE equivelent of public liability insurance and how much is this?
3 - How much (roughly) are accountants fees?

Many Thanks,

Suzi

Hey Suzi,

Welcome (soon) to Beautiful Montenegro :)

I am personally driving the car that I brought back from France, and therefore I can only get "third party" insurance (would this be the equivalent of the one you mention?). This costs me c. 250€/year. 
If you buy a car locally (usually more expensive than in other European countries) I do not know the costs of insurance, maybe someone else can assist.

As for accountants, they would usually charge c. 100€+vat per month, but then it depends of the volume of works. If you have 10 or 1.000 transactions per month, of course the price will vary.

Cheers!