New life & Business in Philippines

My name Riad from Syria working in Saudi Arabia
I already visit Philippines two more time ... It is very nice country and so nice people ...
Philippines people they are friendly they respect other nationality ...

I would like to start new life & business in Philippines
Im open for any good idea for good business ... capital open up to 1M pesos 
At the beginning I will be searching for someone how can be my assistant to implement my business there
It is easy to find one can do it but Im looking for special one to be for long term ... partnership life & business
Best Regards for all
Riad

What sort of Business with capital of just 1M pesos ?

A Filipino will have to own the business for you, and be the name on all registration forms etc .

Please study first the kind of market you want to enter into; where you want to start your business; what returns are you looking for your investment; you can probably start on those reliable franchises offered in the country; but the key to all businesses is there someone you can trust who will run it with or for you; I have encountered several individuals it does not matter from other countries or locals who get burned by their own staff;

Hello friends
Thanksssss for your reply and advising

By the way Im looking to invest in more then one small business until I get my resident permit in Philippines.
1-  Barber & Beauty salon for women
2- Flowers & Gifts shop
This kind of business it is clean, nice, daily income and easy to control it.
Best Regards

Those are good businesses! There is this foreigner David Salon who is very popular and did well in beauty salon business; but considerations should be considered with regards to locations; personnels; where to buy your inventories; and what status of society you want to introduce your market; there are a lot of salons here in the Philippines; yours must offer something unique and affordable!

Thankssss Dear Cynthiavilla
I thing at the beginning we need to find (Salon Manager) who has very good experience and back round about this business so she know where is the good location and from where she get good stuff

How about flowers & Gifts shop ... What you thing ... Makati is good place for this kind of business

Best Regards

hi riad,

my name is rey, a former ex abroad in UAE. I am currently living in Cebu, Philippines. I might be of help regarding your plans of putting a business here and living as well. What I can suggest, you may start a little business, depending on the type or nature of business you would like to build, such as small restaurant, travel agency, rent a car, laundry services, online business, etc. You dont have to spend more than 1M for these businesses.

If I were to suggest, you can diversified your investment into different businesses that spends only between 100-200 thousand pesos, this way, you can have approximately 5-10 different businesses.

A barbershop is a good one also, because some barbershops, they dont pay the barbers, they work based on commission or an option for you to pay them on a daily basis....

Be practical on hiring standard employees from manager down to supervisor then staff....there are always practical ways to get the business done without hiring too much employees in the management.

By the way, I was a former Resort Manager in one of the 3 star hotel in the Philippines. You may email me at rey hospitality 86 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.
Rey