Koohsar Services is not a fake company.

Hi.

I would like to convey my deepest apology to Koohsar Services about my last post on this website. I had communicated with a person and he confirmed me that the address of Koohsar Services is correct.  There are few miscreants who are bad mouthing about this company are not even received any offer letter and blackmailing them. Frndz please do visit UAE embassy to confirm about this company before posting any comments about Koohsar on social media. We are disturbing reputation of this company. I hope management of Koohsar will understand and will accept my apology. Hoping for best for them.

Thanks
Adeeb Ahmed Neyazi

Mr. Abeed,

Thank you for taking out time to respond to this current controversy.

The issue is not if the company address exist or not but people claim to have paid for visa processing and they were told to wait or they stopped picking there call.

If you are in their situation you won't find this funny at all. I have been there so I can relate with them.

If you have useful information about how this issue can be put to rest don't hesitate to share it by this I mean the so called address you talked about.

From the name you mentioned here it is possible we are talking about two different company here one is real while the other is the fake one.

Thank you.

Olawale

Hello,

I am talking about here Koohsar Technical Services LLC in Dubai. I would like to tell you that nobody had paid any amount for visa process all including me had paid for their documents attestation from UAE embassy.

Due to some issues with upcoming projects Koohsar LLC is unable to process visa for candidates. In Sha Allah everything will get fine soon and we all will have our appointment letter and visa with us.

Adeeb Ahmad Neyazi

hi..freinds this Anwar. i also got the offer letter from koohsar technical sevices dubai.my brother staying in dubai i told to my brother regarding offer letter .he went to koohsar llc office which is mentioned  addressin the offer letter.he met them and my  brother spoke to Regarding offer letter they confirmed that yes we send the offer letter to your brother..but some people creating Rumers on khoosar and smart enterprises .please dont belive rumers.i have also photos of khoosar technical company which is my brother took this photos.so any one want this photos just post ur wats app number i will send

Assalam Alekum Anwar,

++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls