Average utility costs

Can anyone share what their average electric and water bills are?

My electric bill for last month was $139.00. That included the condo where I live and another condo which was occupied for half of the month.  I use air conditioning at night for about half the time.

That is really good, Frogrock!

A lot of variation on this subject. Some use their interior light all day, some use 2 air conditioners at night, some have their own pool which raises water and electric bill.

The best I can tell you is to look at the use you have currently in the states. Check how many Kilowatt/Hour you use a month, take your worst month of that year and multiply it by .24 cents per Kilowatt hour, that will give you a rough idea of what your specific bill will be worst case, or use the average Kilowatt/hour used for the year and multiply that by .24 and that should be average.
There is another subject about cost of living, see https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=439052

My bill averages $130-$145 which is for a 36k BTU unit that circulates lvrm, kitchen ,3bdrm area from 8pm thru 11pm. Then my 12k bdrm unit that's on from 11pm til 6am daily.  Also my front door exterior light 60 watts on from 7pm to 11pm.  Occasional AC usage during dinner prep if really humid out. As for water I rarely pay above basic usage of $23.71 which includes 2showers daily and landscaping water of grass, fruit trees, plants and flowers. Lot size 350 Sq M. Normally myself & wife and occasionally stateside visitors which water had reached $40. And if all 3 bdrm AC used electric bill has top $180- $200. So it all depends on how many hrs and number of peeps.. Hope this helps. Either way it's something you have control of to make it be to your comfort and affordability.

we live in arecibo our way
ter bill for 3 of us is 3 is $23 to $35 a month
we do dishes by hand not with or dishwasher
our electric is $85 to $120 the most, however we have solar heater
when we lived in joyuda our electric bill got up to $270   a month and
we only ran our ac from 2am til 9 am