IP camera + Dyndns.+ Melita

I would like to bring my Ip camera, which I was using fine with the dyndns service, before I move to Malta.

The problem in Malta is that the Melita's router doesn't support dyndns.
Should I add a second router in bridge mode or there is any other option?

Take a plan with a static IP. I'm paying € 45/mo (inc. VAT) for 60mbps.

pmichelazzo wrote:

Take a plan with a static IP. I'm paying € 45/mo (inc. VAT) for 60mbps.

I could only see Go offering static IP, Melitas plans I saw on their website all stated dynamic - or was I just looking in the wrong place? (Melitas website isn't brilliant!)

Melita website is a piece of... (like 98% of business websites in Malta).

Check the business plans. Upper right corner.

pmichelazzo wrote:

Melita website is a piece of... (like 98% of business websites in Malta).

Check the business plans. Upper right corner.

Ah, got you - it's cheaper than the personal plan of the same speed? Different line contention, normally business accounts are less contended though? How strange! Thanks for the heads up on that.

Don't try to understand Melita. They don't know how to make business. Just to change a contract (personal to a business plan), they spend 5 months with 6 different mistakes.

The personal plan, for me, was useless. Drop signal, low transfer in some time of the day, crazy DNS, etc. When I move to business, I solve all of my technical problems.

Regards

contrary to all my previous posts id say Go is a better option right now

So noone is using any dyndns services?
Plans with static ip is out of the question,.since they cost a lot.

Use unotelly it's a dynamic DNS - I assume that's what your after ??

seems to me Melita users - especially those using iptv services appear to be having issues with their service. Yet go users of the same iptv services dont???

I've been on a personal plan with Melita for one and a half years now and my IP address has only changed two or three times during that period.