Feel free to get in touch !

Hi all!
I just moved to Sofia, from Oslo, Norway, with my financé because I got a job here teaching. He is currently enjoying being a "dependent spouse" and my job is starting by the beginning of October. We are quite social people, we like to eat good food, drink fine wine&beer, go hiking and enjoy art and culture; so yes, we are currently looking for people to hang out with. :-) We are both 26 years old.

That's our "personal ad". ;-) Feel free to get in touch!

Eirin

Hi Eirin,

Great to have you on board :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Sofia Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Merci

Maximilien

Hello Eirin!

I'm also about to start at a school in Sofia! I'm moving over from England on Saturday! (Eek!!) Was hoping to find some English speaking adventurers! I know a few really lovely friends over there who are always exploring, climbing and hiking. Would love to meet you guys! I'm 25, creative & pretty clumsy :)

Viewing your post I wish to congratulate your fiance on becoming a "dependent spouse!"
All hail to you as you have realized that we " the hunter gatherer/provider " are having less and less rest time, and have adopted a " look after and provide " role well done you, and congratulations again to your dependent.
May you be a beacon of light to other women to follow in your footpath.
I applaud you, (in a tongue and cheek, sense of humor kind of way of course, not at all in a sexist patronizing way)
Have a very nice day, be happy and healthy.
Steve.

It sounds like a beginning of a clinbing/hiking club  :cool:

Landing in Sophia soon. Any expats want to meet up..thanks