Pls clarify

Dear Sumitran,

I was there in oman from 2010 and my last visa valid till march 2015. But i left the company & oman on march 2014 and i didnt return back.

Now i am working in KSA and wants to return to oman in December 2015.

Since the 2 yrs ban imposed from july 2014 and i left oman before that i.e march 2014 , is the ban applicable to me?

is it possibble for me to return to oman now?

Or

How long the ban applicable to me? When can i enters oman ?

Pls clarify.

Hi moosa.eee,

Even though the dates exempt you from rejoining a new employer in Oman, you have not stated clearly whether you cancelled your employment visa as per the rules, when you left Oman earlier. Or did you 'abscond' ?

If there are any unsettled issues on upon your exit, our coming back might alert the officials.

If there are no unsettled issues, then hopefully your return should not raise any red flags.

You are the best judge of your case.

But your rejoining would of course depend on many other factors like your prospective employer having the required labour clearance for your post, et al, with which you should be familiar about.

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Details below:

i left oman in prpoer way i.e annual vacation on mar 2014.

visa valid till march 2015.

Ban comes into effect july 2014.

When shall i return to oman?

1st question, is ban applicable to me?

2nd, if ban applicable, when will my 2 yrs ban completed?

3rd, if ban not applicable, shall i return to oman now?

pls clarify.

Hi moosa.eee,

Did you cancel your visa while exiting ?

In that case how did you have a valid visa, post your departure ?

If you have cancelled your visa the proper way, then you have exited before the 2-year waiting rule was implemented.

Hi
I am on cancelled visa after how much time I will get the visa again after date of cancellation

Actually i went to india on leave i.e annual vacation by reentry and not by making exit?

Thats y i referred visa was valid for another one year i.e till 2015.

Awaiting ur valuable rply dear