SABB Credit Card

Hi.

I have an issue regarding my SABB credit.. I exited at KSA on 2009. I didn't have the chance to pay my debt to my credit card when I was in my country.. the total is 1000 SAR. now it reached to 3000 SAR due to unpaid debt with interests. Now I am currently in Qatar. I received messages from my FB harassing me to pay my debt. Can I pay this with a credit card debt settlement? They said that they will send my files to all GCC Countries to know that I am currently having a debt with SABB.
Will I be hold at the airport if I want to exit from here, and be jailed?

Your info would be sent to the credit rating agency Simah... and would probably be denied loans in the future etc.

Im sure theres a way you can pay online, or even over the phone. Why not just ask them?

Will they hold me at the airport and will I go to jail if I exit here in Doha?

You can pay your credit card dues monthly in the banks in Qatar. Just go to the bank, put your credit card number and name of SABB, very easy. do it before you realize that you are already caught in the border, includes airport immigrations.

Don't make arrangements with collection agencies. Just go to the bank HSBC (SABB is HSBC bank affiliated), or any banks and pay monthly any amount until you settle the 3000 sar.

Sir Mannyd.

thanks for d advice. think the card is already been cut off. for I haven't used it for over 6 years now. Shall I go to a HSBC bank here in Qatar and talk to the Manager or Supervisor about credit card settlement. I am really broke now. and just earning enough to send it to my family back home. anyways . thanks a lot.

your card access was cut off after you missed your payments, it's only the card. BUT your account and your balance is still active. Yes you should pay your dues/balance in full or monthly payment. Go as I have advice you to avoid detention.

Read the news here.

http://www.qatarday.com/news/internatio … paid/25209