Job offer- AL GHAITH GROUP.. fake or real company?

hi friends.. i just got the job as a junior site engineer in AL GHAITH GROUP in dubai..i just wanted to know more about the company if its real or fake.....

thanks

http://www.alghaithgroup-co.com/home.html.. there you go :top:

Dear Shane, 

Did you joined the company..??
Please mail me if possible there is something to talk this my email id xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No bro.. It was a fake company.... Making fools to everyone...

I read and enquired about the company its not fake but someone is making fool. I got an offer letter as qa/QC engineer in the same company through an agent.

Ya some Tamil group is making fools..

Hello bro, I too have got offer from same company and entry permit also. name of agent is true life consultancy. please confirm me for the same. i really need your help.

It's fake dude.. Dey will even give d permit no. And everything in ur email and ask for money...everything z fake

The jobs are fake bro but the company is real. Yet don't go for this company

It's fully fake ... Plz don't get cheated friends ...
I lost my money 55k for this process believe me plzzszz .... Surly this is cheating 1ly ....

And they will give this link to check : uae-moi-gdrfa.asia/visa%20services.htm

Full cheating believe me bro plzzzzzz don't be like me ...

amazing dude.... for such a long time i have placed dis post so that none of d people should suffer.... go and complain to police... they will sort it out...

no use of that dude ..... perfectly they planed and done it ...

check your visa online thru ednrd.ae

Exactly Tamil group continue different consultancy name doing fake relation cheated. Using another person bank account and passport copy for identification to cheat . make huge confusion between debit person and passport person. Divided the incident. I am the one off person suffer this incident. He using my debit card , register number and passport copy. To show to another person. For his conformation. Police only help me to catch the basters