#Help!

Hi, i never posted threads or asked for help through online communities, but i met my girl in egypt 15 months ago, am deeply in love with her, she's dutch we've been on a long distance relation for a while, but now we really need to be together, am considering applying for an mba in erasmus, that should give me a chance to see her, and now we're considering taking it to the next level!! Marriage!! I've gone through discussions but still dont kno whats best to do, am not an eu citizen, and the student visa will only secure me a year during my study, do i go as student get married and then change my purpose or what do i do to stay with here after my study, do i apply for residence permit to join spouse? FYI she's a student and cannot prove she can financially sponsor me! What do i do? Whats my best alternatives if any?  I'd really appreciate all and any advice

You should post in the appropriate country sub-forum (of the place you want to move to).

A.Nash6 wrote:

i met my girl in egypt 15 months ago... I've gone through discussions but still dont kno whats best to do....What do i do?

Get a goal, a proper advisor and a strategy.

The goal... Talk with your fiancée and figure out what you want.

Let's say the goal is to marry her in Holland and live there happily ever after.

Get an immigration lawyer in her country to advise you better than the pundits at the Expat Café are able ...as to how you might reach your goal.  Develop and execute your strategy based on what you have learned is possible under visa and international laws.

cccmedia in Ecuador

Meet expats all over the world

OR