Does anyone live near Punte Chame?

Hi everyone. My husband Ron and I Chris just bought a condo in Punta Chame Panama. We have booked a 2 week vacation in March 2016 to spend some time in Panama to get familiar with it.  We have been to Panama twice before but spent our time with a tour. 
We plan on spending our winters in Panama as of 2018.  Does anyone live near Punte Chame

Hello there Chris and Ron,

Welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Panama forum so that you may get better interactions with members here.

best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello

Where in Punts Chame did you buy? I bought pre construction in Punta Chame with Recap investment. Me and my friend split on 1 bedroom   condo. Punte Chame Eco Beach resort should be built late 2016. Would be great to meet some people in same situation as we have only been to Costa Rica

Scott

hi,
yes, my husband and i live a short distance away, we would be happy to meet you.
john and kathy,
from calgary, ab

Hi Scott we bought in the same place.  Weare going to visit Panama end of Feb 2016 to see how the construction is coming along and to get familiar with the area.

Hi John and Cathy that would be awesome.  My email is ++++  we are planning a visit end of Feb 2016, maybe we can meet up.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

:top:
I live near this area .. its a ways out ... I do not recommend living all the way out to the point ... you will become a target. 

However,  if you have good Spanish and are you are physically fit and are not living alone ... you can live in Punta Chime.

Rents and property can be cheaper but its just not a spot many would live ..  to far from Other Expats And Safety !

Hello

Does this area have a lot of crime? Burglary etc?

Thanks Scott

oh, i have never heard that?.

thanks for the reply.  would me great to meet you.
cheers,
kathy

Crime in this area is not to bad ...  but the thieves are opportunistic here  mostly ... they see and they want it ...
Take precautions ... always

Crime in this area is not to bad ...  but the thieves here are mostly opportunistic.. they see it and they want it ... they look for a way in,  around and over
Take precautions ... always ...stops 90 %  of the crimes in Panama.

Hi my husband and I are planning a trip to Panama, the end of Feb.  to visit our future winter home in Punte Chame.   Is there any expats that live near Punte Chame?  Would it be possible to meet up and talk about Panama.

Hi Scott.
I also bought a recap punta chame condo.
Would love to get ini  touch with you and exchange experience gained  with recap.
Thx.
Tom

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

@ Tom > This topic is quite old (2015) and you may not receive any response.

Actually, there are more recent threads in the Panama forum, please feel free to participate.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers: