Looking for SAP FICO job in Dubai/ Abu Dhabi

Hello,

Greetings !

Myself Ajit RJ, being called RJ. I am new member of this group and seeking some help from the existing blog members. I am an MBA and SAP FICO professional and bring over 11 years of experience. I am looking for job opportunity in UAE and wishing to move to UAE to make my further career. Mostly I have worked in MNC firm globally and many a times I have worked in different countries during my 11+ years of professional career. This time wishing to make Dubai or Abu Dhabi my new destination. :)

Please help me by referring me in your professional circle to get my new job. Hope to hear from you and thanks in advance for your time and efforts towards.

Few details about me:
Name: RJ
Nationality: India
Edu: MBA
Skill: Functional Consultant - SAP Finance and Controlling (IT Industry)

Thanks,
RJ

u do SAP training?

What kind of SAP training you want. I am a SAP consultant and do end to end implementation and support project. But I also provide user trainings to make user hands on with the new SAP application.

Please let ask me if you have any specific job requirement or question. I will come back to you.

Well, the discussion is moving out of the topic. Any way, if you are looking for a job, I suggest you to come for a visit and try. The companies do prefer candidates who are immediately and easily available to overseas candidates.

Thanks for your reply.